ENTRY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By applying for tickets to the St-Germain® and House of Holland collaboration event on 15 - 16th June 2018 (the "Event"), you agree to the following terms and conditions of entry. The Event is hosted by Bacardi-Martini BV (St Germain) and its affiliates (the "Host").
- Guests must be 18 and over to book and attend the Event. You may be asked for proof of age when entering.
- The Host reserves the right to amend details of the Event or to change the time or date of the Event in their absolute discretion at any time, without compensation to guests.
- Guests are not entitled to bring any food or drink into the Event. Please note, this is a no smoking event.
- The Host reserves the right to refuse entry and/or eject any guest at any time in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) for reasons of security, drunkenness, damage to property/venue, violence and/or threatening or anti-social behavior. Please drink responsibly.
- The Host shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal property at the Event nor shall it be liable for any personal injury, illness or death arising as a result of your attendance at the Event, other than as caused by our negligence.
- The Event is taking place in a listed building and guests are asked to be respectful and mindful of their surroundings. Guests shall be personally liable for any damage deliberately caused to the fabric of the building.
- You understand that the Event shall be filmed and photographed and you hereby consent to such filming/photography and to the Host to use such footage, photographs or other recordings of any nature, free of charge in any manner and for any purpose in any media to the fullest extent permitted by law. You agree to waive any moral rights or rights of privacy therein in perpetuity.
- For the avoidance of doubt, any intellectual property rights arising in, of or pertaining to the Event shall be owned by the Host and guests shall acquire no such rights, including moral rights, by virtue of attending the Event.
- There will be some data capture at the Event which you are not obliged to participate in and will have an opportunity to reject. Should you accept, full details of what this data capture is intended for shall be provided and you may freely withdraw from this at any time by email to [email protected]
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. All parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Should you have any question or complaint regarding the Event, should you wish to amend any personal data or request the deletion thereof and/or if you have any queries relating to these Terms and Conditions please contact the Host's representative, Gabriella Fusher at [email protected]